Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nature's Aesthetic wonder.

Taking a stroll up steam I came upon some enchanting beauties hanging from branches above me. They are most probably not edible but they led colors to the forest around them and little niches hidden among rocks and bushes.

More often than not we overlook these simple beauties while being most of the time thinking of things not there, liuke is there a tiger lurking around the corner, or I wish so and so were here too.
When looking at a scenery and with the intention of taking a snap shot I would frame it such that the foregriund complements the back drop. I let the camera do the adjustments and produce the little surprises of light and dark and the tonal values of colors.

One must never be tired of finding the beauty in nature for as long as one loves.

The spirit of interdependence and coexistence bring together the hard and the soft, the rough and the smooth together.

Sometimes even a flower cam appear threatening in its appearance., this one reminds me of a centipede or some venomous maega bug.








No comments: