Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Healing through Being in Nature

Nature itself is healing, to out as close to nature as possible is to return to your own natural state, (of mind). It reminds me of how fragile I am compared to these creatures.

How rancous and noisy the ducks are like they are constantly shouting to one another warning each other not to venture too close to the scrabbling siakap feeding in frenzy.

What do we do with all these fishes other than feed them every day twice a day? We sit and watch them gracefully swim with their bright colors lending beauty to the pond. An important ingredient in mantaining a natural lnascpe is to ensure that there is space for nature to express all its glories any any given time of the day through the most simplest of forms. 

The Sony Digital Camera I am using takes very good pictures and it makes taking pictures a whole lot simpler; I feel like I am one with it when I take a shot or half me half the camera is capturing what my subconscious mind sees.I always establish a very intimate relationship with my cameras all those i had before this one which is a gift from my brother Lee.

The last time I saw this hen she had lost all her six chicks eaten by the grey cat that had gone feral. The cat is no where to be seen and the rooster is a new comer.

Embarrassingly  enough I had taken a pee outside my hut in the middle of the night and waking up in the morning I discovered that the butterflies were having a good gathering for breakfast.

The lonely goat all dressed up with plenty to eat but nowhere to go.

When was the last time you held a duck in your arms?

A Butterfly convention somewhere else up along the river..

No comments: