Sunday, March 02, 2014

The family that works together...lives together.

Time for the Lady to get her parts checked out. A broken  drive shaft that needs to be replace. The problem started about fifty kilometers as i arrived into Sitiawan while driving through the Oil palm plantation ares between Pantai remis and Manjung.

The brake discs that needs to be grounded down to stop the wheel from shaking when brakes are applied. This happens when the disc is overheated and gets in touch with water, it causes the metal to become uneven.

Whatever else that needs looking into. let the Indian boys handle it> They looked competent and hard working crew which reminds me that they are no different from Ah huat or Ah seang at the Auto shop in Sungai Dua.

This is a family business that has kept this one family together over the years. Every time I see a small family hodling together to keep a family way of life i hope. I feel the connectedness between the individuals I sense a sense of belonging  among those present. 

And they like Art too! You must get this published said the father, they are too valuable! How should i feel when someone says such thing about my life's works.
This is my mobile gallery doing its thing, creativity knows no barrier and is honored by most as something special in a person. To them I am an Artist, a man of talent. How can I give up being creative when I meet people like this?

Now i got an Indian family behind me whenever i am in Sitiawan area. Sometimes you know they see you better than you see yourself, your virtues and your way seeking mind at work, sharing with them through chatting and sketches and drawings, a piece of my past brought into the here and now as a conversational piece. Soon you have established a relationship based on mutual Love and Respect.

Every now and then you meet a special man the father said to my cousin, I am glad they enjoyed my life and my works. Thanks to my cousin Captain Yahaya Merican, the Pilot of Lumut, I now have a family i can stop by ans say hello or even get my car fixed for a good discount, but at least i can rest assured that i can trust them wihtout nay doubt.