Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stop Whining and Moaning says the Lord!

Going on the twelfth day of the missing Jet Liner, all out efforts are being made by every party concern and those whose interest are also at stake- the surrounding nations whose borders may have been compromised in its control of its own areal territories. Or the fact that such an event happens and is still a mystery to the young and old in this countries, people are hooked on into the event through the Internet and the Media services,;watch what you say and if you don't know keep your opinion to yourself and...pray. Perhaps it will take a divine act to solve this 'miracle'.

My son Timo will be here on the 27th. of this month, we will have a great time getting to know the rest of his kith and kin, the Malays, the Chinese and the Hindus members of my family bloodline. Maybe not all of them but whoever i can get him to meet while he is here, or i could just run him off into the jungle and hide him there telling him that he is now Tarzan learning all about organic farming at the foothills of Lintang!
As soon as he arrives there is a project that he will help me work on, it a Mural Painting in an upscale restaurant where Marissa is presently waitress run by some cool young guys. Tonight I am to sit and work out what they have in mind to go on to the walls and I will also work out with Marissa as to how we are going to go to KLIA to pick up Timo. Well the way I see it the Bus is the best bet, it takes us all the way to Putra Jaya where we can put up at Marissa's place if it is still available. Go to the Airport in a car and pick up Timo. Cannot see any other way like driving to KLIA ans so on because I don't think i will enjoy the drive too much in this hot weather and will need to borrow a car or worse rent one; I don't think my Kancil can handle this one.These are just passing thoughts about what is to come and I am sharing them here just because they are there in my mind and needs to be let out; you got a plan, so to speak. Workaholics comes in all shapes and sizes and we all are subjected to it in one form or another, I tend to over flood my mind with thoughts which will lead to worry and then desperation...What if?! Oh Man!! Man! this is too much! I cannot handle this anymore! I tend to overwork my mind into taking on too many 'quadrants' as the military calls in attempting to make my life simple. I try too hard perhaps in trying to choreograph my future moves as to how i can maximize its creative impact upon those who care to share my trip in life.
Stop whining! Look to your Lord for he is All Knowing and Merciful.Be humble and grateful for His favors that you have enjoyed life better than most and be thankful that you still yet have the chance to repent and relive life as it should be. We have almost forgotten of how we say thank you to one another. How we show our gratefulness through acts of charity and compassion towards others selflessly.Being grateful is a human virtue just as Love is or Compassion is; these are the immeasurable virtues that man has and that separates him from other species. The Chinese has his altar in his home and the premise where ever he works  and every day he offers the incense to his chosen Deity. he lays apples and oranges and sometimes eggs and sweets before it. This is what my friend Ah Huat the Auto Air conditioning Shop owner does at his place: this  is his way of saying thank you to the place and the environment and the spirits residing within it. It is quaint practice to the skeptic but a token of faith to my friend; that there are things that can be beyond his control and that there things beyond his scan. .
My Muslim friends and relatives would reply"Alhamdullilah!" whenever I ask them how their health be. Their reply simply means With Allah's Will, praise be to Allah! I am fine, than you.By this very virtue we become more strong and passionate about going on doing His work, for most as a road to redemption, a journey of reconciliation, or giving up that which is mind consciousness, and living the consciousness of the Spirit within us. Awakening of the Spirit within towards the light of Intelligence and Awareness is the process we have all been striving to accomplish throughout our adult lives if not earlier..To be liberated from this veil of ignorance being shed upon us by our own lack of understanding is every soul's motive for living knowing it or not, being aware of it or not. If we cannot do much for the fate of the Nation, a simple prayer would do Breath! Don't be afraid to care.
So, when he gets here Timo will have a ride of a lifetime ! Talk about future and culture shock, he will need good shock absorbers. But if he can surf the waves here he will catch a good ride and enjoy what most will cry for where he comes from. This is all i can think to say about looking forward to being with my son who has never been to this country. This is a nation going through some trying times and I hope my son will fit in all the same despite his Swiss background. If he keeps an open mind and accept everything without judgement he will be enlightened with this journey he has chosen to make, it is a very brave choice and i am as always proud of my children.

No comments: