Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Nonsense I share with you....

It has become a habit of looking into the 'Overview" of the status of my blog, like how many hits did i get for last entry! Like all else I have become a seeker of fame, if not fortune, recognition , being accepted as ...ego tripping! It has been a long and dreary hot spell and I can feel it in everyone around me it is in me, but I also see a whole lot of extra tolerances between my fellow man on the streets; if only i could share this at all levels and of races and creed. It is like everyone is a little more conscious of the pain we all feel from the heat and rest of the adversities that we are facing as a whole.
What would i say to my fellow friends and relatives and the stranger on the street except to slow down, ease off the gas paddle and be more aware of where and when you are at, let the other guy have his way, be a gentle man or woman, don't let you r pride and ego take the steering wheel. I would tell my friends to spread the spirit of mindfulness and attention in anything and every thing we do such nothing can cause to add on to pain that is already affecting us. I would say more than you have been giving and ask for lesser than what you really need, feed the other person, make sure that he is not in hunger or in anger, be mindful of those around you and treat all beings with deep respect: they are you.
We each have to heal ourselves, body mind and spirit, only I can heal my "splintered soul", you, yours, there none that can do it for you, you have to awaken to your inner being, your deeper consciousness and transcend what is and become one with what it. You may be the teacher or a carpenter of a screaming baby in the cradle, whoever or whatever you walk is at his moment in life this is what you have to awaken to and act. Become more Compassionate, more Loving, more Forgiving towards the rest of humanity, even the one you dislike most; they too are doing just you are, they too desire Peace and Harmony, Tranquility and the Strength of Unity. Deep in our heart of hearts we all feel the need to slow down and take it easy, we are driving ourselves into the ground letting our mind and ego take reign over our humanity; in some cases worse we are than animals the manner in which we treat each other. Read COSMO! Almost every page tells a horror story, of rape and incest, infanticide and political assassination, religious conflicts and territorial disputes, the scourge of drugs and poverty, prostitutes and corruption; oh what w life we live!
Will we, collectively speaking ever be able to awaken from this, our growing nightmare, that most are too deep in their sleep that they are not even conscious of being a part of it. This is consciousness, the state of being aware of the moment and seeing what is, as it is. I am a Christian, you are a Hindu and I am a Muslim and you a Bahai, a Sikh a Jew, I am who I am, you are who you are, we are like camels in the desert, sheep in the fields ..."All we are is dust in the wind..."
This is what happens when I allow my mind to freely ramble. There is no limit to how i can go on and on about Consciousness and healing and so forth like I am the Buddha, oh well, I am The Cheeseburger Buddha after all and this is my Ramblings, mind doings its thing while outside all hell is breaking loose what with the non stop sound of the traffic, then there is clashes of pots and plates, glasses and the screaming yelling of mothers and daughters, Miyamar and Bangladeshi workers, all doing the dishes after an event involving four thousand, eating. The catering boys came back with all the dirty dishes to be washed and my nephew Husein is in charge.It is warm and clammy and my back hurts like crazy while Kitaro on Youtube plays Matsuri.. This is where I am at while writing this entry. My son Karim left for his Burger stall and my daughter to the Gala House where she does waitress.
The Gala House on Muntri Street and Leith close to CITITEL Hotel is a new place and the owners wants me to a do a Mural on one of their walls. So I am also busy with figuring out how to go about getting it done to my satisfaction and that of the owners. It would be a great project to work with Timo on. The owners wants an old VW "Hippie" Camper painted exact size on the wall making it look like one is sitting out in the open when one is having dinner next to the camp site.So all is not lost as far as this moment goes , I am sharing this with Timo what to look forward to.We worked on a Mural together before while we were both in Dubai visiting number one, the captain. I am sure Timo will enjoy meeting the owners who are young and energetic upcoming entrepreneurs in the Restaurant business in Georgetown. Penang is "Food Capital of the Country", here the people are finicky when it comes to the food they eat,.. at least the last I heard.
Took off for a few to get me three loafs of 'Roti Bengaili' or Bengal Bread famous in Penang if not one of its heritage in the Bakery department. There was alolot of left overs from the catering this evening and i had put aside two bols of curries, a Khorma kambing Mutton Korma and some Dalca or lentil gravy with lots of [potatoes and eggplant.. mm.. yummy when Roti and curryy melts in th mouth. Washing down with carrot milk cold drink. What can i say. it's Penang. So to my son coming from Switzerland for the first time, remember don't be shy when it comes to food, eat!
Now I will go downstairs and join the guys feasting on Roti and curry
Oh by the way...do you think they will ever find out whatever happened to Flight MH370?.

No comments: