Monday, January 13, 2014

The road there is the road to return...

It is now time to start packing up my tent and make track out of the boonies and see what else is in store for me out there or should i just head on home to the corner of Sungai Pinang and Jalan Sungai in Georgetown where life according to my son when I last talked to him has not changed one bit. My only problem however is that i am running short on cash fast as my daughter sprung another unpleasant surprise on me that her college fees is due next month. I have to come up with another RM1500 if she is to graduate, or is there more?
The problem I am having with uploading my pictures from the camera has dampen my enthusiasm as it has been the one thing i looked forward to when i started this journey. Now that I cannot load the pictures onto my Blog it makes it less attractive and it simply means i have to find out what or how to get it fixed but not where i am at right now. The scene at the Farm is slowing down to a routine with everyone happily doing what they are supposed to.  and one can see that the farm is coming to life with visits by many from far and near. Familiarity breeds contempt as they say i am beginning to feel like I am overstaying my welcome. So before I loose my sight or get bogged down with human dramas which usually happens when one stays in one place too long i should make my move. Say fare- thee- well to one and all while the sun is still shining bright and no dark clouds hanging over my head.
Captain or major Zakaria is on his way to becoming the standard bearer for organic rice farming in the country and is also claiming fame overseas and he deserved it so. A relentless hard working man with a strong spirit to promote organic farming which in essence bringing back the traditional mode of farming without the chemicals and he is making a headway. I have done my small share to help keep the momentum rolling when it was needed but now that it is on the roll I feel it is time for me to roll too.Perhaps i am needed elsewhere God willing- Insha'Allah.
It is sad to note that only one friend took the trouble to call and enquire as to how I am doing and that is my friend the  Auto Air conditioning man , Ah Huat. He called me in the middle of the night a few days ago to ask if i was ok or that I needed any help. It touched my heart deeply for such a gesture from someone who I know through getting my car fixed a few years back. Not even my children made the effort except for my daughter through her text on the hand phone. As for my relatives and friends, i might as well have fallen off the face of the earth. It tells me of what life is all about when it comes to relationships; mostly out of sight , out of mind. Perhaps, but thanks to FB there are many who responds to my pictures as i load them up again it is interesting to note the responses too who does and who dose not and life goes on with or without you.
Now i got to head on back into the darkness, the jungle awaits! 

No comments: