Saturday, November 30, 2013

What would i be leaving.


Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
This is the view from my bedroom window and this is what it looks like in the wee early hours of the mornig when the world is asleep. I would sit and do my work at one of the tables or meditate cross legged pearched on the chair wiht silence  all but fo occasional rush of a motorcycle or cars, but mostly it is quiet.
"Autobiographies are only useful as the lives you read about and analyze may suggest to you something that you may find useful in your own journey through life."Eleanor Roosevelt
.In the morning the place is filled with the roar of traffic and the chatters of folks having the meals and this is when i am asleep. Most of my blogging is done during the nights. I have managed to make use of what is available to me making it work for me instead of working against it. Now i am almost completely comfortable with the arrangements in my life style. Living as productive despite all the external invasions of my senses and my mind.
..Never make your home in a place. Make a home for yourself inside your own head. You'll find what you need to furnish it - memory, friends you can trust, love of learning, and other such things. That way it will go with you wherever you journey.

No comments: