Friday, October 18, 2013

Thank God, Its Friday!

                                               Electro Magnetic Field in my Brain.
Title; Electro- Magnetic Field
Oil and Acrylic on Plywood
Two panels combination.
3'x3'
A Part of my Space Series, (Inner and Outer Space).
Stored at Lee Khai's's office
Ong and Manecksha
200 Victoria Street, 10300, Penang.

Waking up I was innundated with the sound of life from all around me, the Restaurant downstairs, the loud singing in the kitchen areas and the reason why I had to get out of bed, ripping through my senses almost knocking me back to forced sleep, but i had to send my daughter to work, so I braved my self and decided what must be ,must be. One thing leading to the next events I find my way here like a calf seeking its mother's tits, addicted to life. It is indeed a beautiful morning with Dr. Chong, (USM, leading Astronome and Rocket Scientist) entertaining the school kids visiting the Museum to a "Rocket Launching programe" ...Satu!, Louder! Dua! Teeega@! Whoosh! off flies the Coke bottle into the the atmosphere and returning to earth lazily hung to a small parachute and the kids went ballistic! It is Friday morning and the question is do i or do i not go to the Mosque today? If i don't there is the whole day of feeling the guilt and if i do ...will see.

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 18 — Banning non-Muslims from calling God “Allah” is tantamount to “syirik”, which refers to the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism and is an unforgivable crime in Islam, respected Islamic scholar and former Perlis Mufti Datuk Dr Asri Zainul Abidin has warned Muslims.
The influential Islamic scholar stressed that Muslims must answer “Allah”, if a non-Muslim were to ask them who his true god is.

“They cannot say, ‘Your god and my god are different. You cannot say the name of my god’,” Asri wrote in a post on his blog yesterday.
“If they say that, then they are committing ‘syirik’,” added the Muslim cleric.

Now I feel a breath of fresh air has been blown into the matter pertaining to the word "Allah" for the Muslim Malays in Malaysia, although late in coming the former Mufti of has thrown down the gauntlets and touched upon the very nerves of Islam; I salute him.
Alhamdullilah! Blessings go Allah for having willed that one man has spoken up for what he truly understands and believe in the Way of Islam, The Way of Muhammad's, Allah, as the Turki Ahmad Hulusi termed it. Allah is All Compassionate, not a man or woman with lots of compassion, but the very Essence of Compassion itself, indiscribable by human forms or standards, He has the abundance Sense of Forgiveness and Love, this is His attribute in human terms and we , who are we to demnd for justice in His name without total commitment towards the integration and not the disintigration of our human race in its spiritual sense; Islam is the Religion of Unity, The last of the Prophets, The Rasul of Allah was sent to reconcile the human race, not just the Arabs through the Complete Acceptance of The One - Allah, Lord of the Worlds; you can definitely call Him God if that is what your religion teaches you or you can call him Allah..The One.
However taking a more sublime view I sense through my physical as well as mental reactions that I am definitely moved by the experience the word is the Universal Sound that vibrates throughout your physical as well as spitiutal foundations if uttered with complete MIndfulness; the Word is (God).
The Hindu Vedic Word is Aum! But in Aum it is Sound nothing but just it. In Allh the word claims itself to Be the One True Being. The sound when uttered while in a state of complete being, can be very potent as it will reach the farthest excesses of the Universe. Likewise the vibrational chords of the sound is transported inwards penetrating every nooks and crannies every cell and every Atom in its path with rejuvenating energy like a car being boosted. The Sound Effect upon our human form has great influences over our mood swings and how we perceive the Universe if not our personal lives. Like our daily ejections of our stool we have become removed from being aware of this our audio sense faculty.
When my daughter came out from the delivery room my late wife and I laid down on bed and I had my infant child on my chest all of us taking a break just after the delivery. I started noticing Marissa's rythm of breathing and i breath in time with hers as she aly rising and falling on my chest. In the beggining her heart was racing so rapidly that I felt scared, then I noticed that her rise and fall of breathing was in time with the Hospital's ventilation system which rins on a themostat,it kicks in every few minutes and run for a few minutes and then dies down for a few mintues; this was the vibration of the Universe for my dughter when she came into this life.
My breathing consciously and with much love and preservation  gradually was able to calm hers and settles to the normal rate as mine was at that moment in time; Pranayama Yoga, Understanding your breath. I realized how dependable the infants first moments of breathing is following the rythm of the thermostatic intervals of the ventillating system, in speed and rise and fall and when she was still in her mother's womb i could follow her breathing throught the sound system they have to listen to the baby's breath out loud, it was then I tthought sounded more like a pack of horses galloping picking up speed and then dlowing off into almost a silence then to rise again, but then I did not make the connection with the regulatory influence of the Hospital cooling system.
I realized too fo sensitivce her skin would be when first coming tinto contact with the outside world and today i marvel at how some people would handle an infant carelssly at birth as the first contact we have would have a tremendous affect  on the baby. even the surface of the wrap-around soft cloth would proof too sensitive and the infants only reaction would be to scream. 
Then the first words that comes to her ears were, La illa ha'Illal lah! whispered in her ears and this is the first vibrationaol imput that is meant to reach the spirit within, Allahu Akhbar! The Lord is Great! There is None, only He is the Lord of Creation. Sound matters in our genetical as well as spiritual and physical well being, our brains are equipped to cope with all manners of sound, at all levels of octaves and deciblesand these soundwaves affects the development of our general well being or adversely could cause us to sickness and lack. I listen to my car engine as i drive ver intimately just like a pilot would do so with the airplane engines as he flies through the night thousands of feet in the skies.
The word Allah to me is the sound that i relate to when I call upom my Lord to be in His presence or when i am trapped in some situation where life and death is involved or when I am simply afraid and at a loss. The very sound I create from within me, AllaaHh!, gives me that sense of being in the presence of my Creator and even death becomes secondary. For if I die with my consciousness is clearly in connection with my Creator then I have not lived in vain, I retrun to the Source that which I identify as Allah!
It is just a word, but it is the Word of words. The most exalted of words man can utter with his last breath and at the moment of death can make the difference between heaven or hell. For those who  have chosen other names such as God, Yehaweh and so forth, only their Gods can tell, Wallahu Alam. (Only Allah knows).
 I went to the Friday Prayer at the Masjid Jamek Sungai Pinang a mosque that i belong to, the mosque where i helped skinned three calves for the Korban two days ago or was it three...God! How time flies!. It was one of the best Friday Prayer i ever had and I told the Imam this when I shook his hand a good sermon ending with a great doa' and the very strong and beautiful sound of hundreds of male voices following the Imam in celebrating the Aidil Ardha or hari Raya Haji. Allahu Akhbar...Allahu Akhbar...Allahu Akhbar...La illa Ha'illal lah ...21 times. I felt present in mind and spirit, I felt the connectedness of one voice  from many almost as though I stood before my Lord with a feeling of acceptance, forgiven but still not completely clean or accepttable by His standards. I have mny rivers yet to cross and more trials and tribulations yet to endure,; I am still in the realm of ignorance, just barely waking up. before my Lord. I do not feel deserved to stand on the frontline where i always pray from the first row but I trust that it is Allah's will that I love to be at the mosque at least an hour earlier just to pray and sit in the quietness and solemnity and sanctuary of the House of The Lord. His Mosque.







 

No comments: