Wednesday, May 08, 2013

The Road To Putra Yaya.

The Road to Putra Jaya or the 'Flag Wars" is the title of my project which was to catpture as many aesthetically pleasing flag display by the 'Rakyat' or the people in the state of Terengganu, Kelantan, a little of Kedah and Penag. My purpose was to to do something about this historic event  and remeber t remember it by.

So with the financial blessings of My bother Lee and free tuneups and aircond checks by my friends Huat and Ah Seang, I drove my Kancil towards Terengganu leaving Penang at 2;30 am. one Tueseday Morning.

Armed with a borrowed camera from my young friend Afzanizam at MGTF, I made stops at most every places where there any flags being displayed.

I was blessed with clear days and bright sunshine most of the time which was helpful in terms of getting in and out of the car and also allows for the flags to blow in the wind.
I was mesmerized more by the awesomeness of colors than anything else, it was like being in a huge clebration of colors! How can one not capture such an event for posterity; Carpe Diem!
GE13 - The Road To Putra Jaya is a collections of picutres taken on the eve of the General Eelection the 13th. and as experienced through an artist's mind.

No comments: