Monday, May 13, 2013

So after all the hoopla I am back to square one where life is concern, financially broke, mentally stagnant and physically aches and pains from old age setting in. it takes a great deal these days to get up and motivate myself to get anything done. My daughter has come home from the University for a short break and my car decided to have an alternator issue costing me 200RM which i had to borrow from my cousin much as i hated to do so., but... life goes on and the show must go onnn..

Much talk about politics still buzzing around the coffee shops and pondoks, but i am saturated with all the in formations from both the pros and cons so i just listened with no- mind. I doubt that my thoughts would have much effect on this matter anymore but i am thankful that there was no major outbreak of violence; it is not over yet however and at the rate things are happening who knows where it will all lead to.It is Sunday and after sending Marissa to work like she always does whenever she is back in Penang I decided to do some painting and am glad i came here as it keeps me busy and not get wrapped up into entertaining my woes.
I am expected to go to a wedding of one of my nephews,( my twin brother's youngest boy) in Kuala Lumpur sometime next week but am ambivalent about going.  As mentioned before I am broke yet again, and furthermore I am not too keen on making an appearance  at my twin brother's big event which has its own reasons but damn  if i do and damn if i dont'. I don't even have any idea how many grand nephews and nieces i already have thus far in my family as most are out of touch and rarely do i get to see them so much so that nowadays i don't really give a damn anymore. I have instilled into my children's minds that they hold respect for their elders no matter what family drama they hear from them and I am glad to find that they have taken my advice.

Continued;
Last night a thief broke in our house and took Karim's lap top and His Blackberry hand phone, his cousin's hp and wallet, thank god he missed my daughter's newly bought lap top.  Karim place a trace on his Blackberry and discovered it to be close to where we live but not the exact house as the area is made up low cost flats like the Ghetto. So it is like when it rains it pours. I feel sorry for my son as it is his second Blackberry to be stolen, the second one is actually mine but hey have children someday and let me know if you would do otherwise when your son takes over your stuff. It is better that they abscond your things for their own than they not having anything to do with you or your stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At festivals for instance like the Navraatri', the lyrics are typical with innovations every year. This is when the personalized music for kids is.

My blog post szamba betonowe

Anonymous said...

The message pull is high and consequently lacs of campaigns can be delivered within
minutes.

Feel free to visit my web-site; imprezy integracyjne