Thursday, January 31, 2013

When Enough is enough, you Learn to say Thank You.

The whole idea is to reach out and say thank you!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!
Listen, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I thank you with every breath i take and every move i make!
Do you hear what I am saying? I said thank you! Yes Sir! Thank You.

What for ?!
I am very grateful, yes indeed very grateful to be in this thankful state of mind.
It is so enlightening a feeling of lightness of Being...
I am grateful to have survived life with all its ups and downs to be able to feel this way:
 breath for breath I am thankful to be alive.

Why?!!
Because i owe it to my four Children, I owe it to my late wife and my way of saying thank you to her.
Why? Because this life good or otherwise has taken me on a long and eventful journey towards my relationship with my fellow beings.

Because i had hated my life for many years while growing up untill I met and married my first wife;she pulled me out of my miseries, I left for the United States and lived there for 21 years of my adult life; I was twenty five when I made that decision...Berhijrah lah sayang...demi masa mu!
Why simply because I feel only now that I am closer to knowing who I am in the scheme of life.

So i say Thank You to the Lord of Love and Compassion for His Grace.
I am a student of the Buddha, i say Thank You for the Wisdom and Enlightenment You have bestowed upon me.
Alhamdullilah! Hirabil Alamin!!
Thank You; You ,Lord of the Universe.

No comments: