Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Song of Freedom.-CB2

Listen to me! Listen! Listen! What do you hear?
Nothing!  The Voice of Silence is awesome!
The sound of AUMM! resonates  through the Universes,
What you hear from me is the Songs of the Ancient Voices.
What you hear from me is the call to wake up from your slumbers; to
Stay Awake! to not be a fool!.
You are the Universe as It is you;
How can you not feel pain when She is being desecrated?
When you listen to me,
What you hear from me is the ramblings of a tired mind..
A Juggernaut rolling to a stop...Ceasing of the turning of the Dharma wheel.
Surrendering my will the The Al-Mighty! Lord of Power!
Alhfatihah! Alhamdullilah!.
InnaLillahi wa inna Lilliah hi !
I, am No More.
                                                                                        CB2

No comments: