Tuesday, January 29, 2013

From the mouth of 'The Bug'..

 When you look at me, what do you see?
Do you see Joy or sorrow, pain or pleasure?
Do you see Love? Hatred?
Do you see nothing that says anything to you?

When you look at me; what do you feel?
Am I attractive to you? Am I approachable?
Am I someone you can trust or someone you would rather walk on the opposite side of the street?
How do you feel when you look at me as I look at at you?
I am the mirror of who you are. of what you feel and i am a mirror of what you rather be;
as I too have every so often wish I was someone else.
How do you feel when you see me? Am I just another guy who just wannabe?
I am like you! I am as smart and charming as you are;
we are the flip sides of a coin, you and me...

SO when you look at me, remember who you are; You are looking into a mirror;
You and me, as I am looking at you.
                                                       'The Bug'... an old acquaintance of CB2


No comments: