Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Drive to the Dubai marina with Jason 2

I must have asked J three times at least what that car was.
Every dork (dog)  has his day and what a day I had imagining myself to be a Mafia Lord on holiday from the drug Cartel country with my tough looking body guard. There is time live your fantasy it helps to keep your mind creative and when in 'Space' just breath in the air, it could be your last breath. 
Perhaps it is too late for me to try to help and change the mindset of my fellow Penangites in how to upgrade their so called 'standard of living' other than pissing away their environment through lack of awareness and care, but here is an example of what can be achieved if people are conscientious and mindful collectively. Today this Muslim city far exceeds in beauty and grandeur than most Western cities.

It is a rare sight to behold an Italian restaurant that also has a Sushi Bar, (in the background). Here's is east meeting West in the cuisine being offered.
That is a great looking Pizza but not enough anchovies!
There is enough beautiful women dressed to melt the prophets' will against staring at their endowments. Such Is!
I hope that there will be a good maintain of balance in this beautiful city such that the haves and the have nots will both enjoy the fruits of the labor that both have poured into the achievement so far. I hope greed will not take over and hate remains out of sight and I hope the universality of people who come here will forever enjoy the peace and comfort it offers even if it is for a costly price.
Where are the locals? You rarely see the flowing white robes or the black in these places where the next group that passes by is speaking a language you never heard of before, just as the last one did.

No comments: