Monday, November 05, 2012

My attempt at Space Art

These are some of the pieces i did while demonstrating at the Penang Space Festival. The idea came from the internet 'How to" web page. it was a life saver as i was going bonkers on what to come up with i was asked to do the demo. 
Not too shabby!But will still need to work on getting it perfected and maybe with added foreground
The children who watched me doing it were mesmerized into total silence when they saw the end product! it took me to complete a piece in about ten minutes which was convenient for such a demo.
The whole idea of making art accessable to children was the whole idea in my undertaking this simple technique.
Admittedly i was surprise myself at what came out as i was doing the demo. It was a pleasant anticipation when I stepped back to view the end product.
I hope i have done my share of sharing with the kids what can be accomplished with a little ingenuity and a good effort in looking for ways and answers.

No comments: