Monday, November 19, 2012

Dinner with the MMU Kids.

Dinner with the MMU students at The Hamurabi Yemeni Restaurant in Cyberjaya. They say that all left handed guys are smart, Arif is left handed but no so smart according to Muna his girl friend. So I said that all left handed guys are creative more like it especially if one can call his old BMW Kasim. Now, who would name his BMW Kssim if not a creative mind.
Can't remember what this lamb dish is called but it was quite delicious.
 It is known in Cyberjaya that the Middle Eastern Drivers are the worse and if one stands at the traffic light here in the morning chances are there will t least be one accident involving someone from the Middle East.I told them that Guys from the Middle East are mostly camel riders, it cannot be helped if they don't drive well.
Add caption
Fred (the genius) is from Uganda and I always called him Albert for some odd reason. I told Fred that I am a fan of the late president Idi Amin because he fathered many children. He added , and they are from different mothers. I rest my case.
They call him Apek and he is one to be is such a hurry to get anywhere but he made to the dinner after everyone had finished. He gave a lovely present, a Polo Rugby  type sweater, it made my day as Dubai might be cld at this time of the year.
A bunch of great kids with high hopes and bright future. It was a good feeling to be hanging out with them.
Fred figuring out what to have although he just had dinner already before getting there, but"I may be small but i can ptut away food no problem."
Those are ivories from the home country Fred, just keep smiling.
If they make these bread any bigger I will take it home and use it as a blanket.
Last man eating, he gets ll the left overs. Now I am all set to take the cold wind in Dubai.

2 comments:

KWEBBS said...

Forever smiling!:)

Shamsul said...

Smiling is one of those things that cost nothing but earns everything. Thanks for the comment