Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Armenian Street Rapsody.

On the 6th of July I was invidted to participate  in the Art festival in conjunction with the Penang Art Festival organized  by my friend Joe Sidek. These shots were taken as I was walking towards the place where i was to do my stuff
It did not felt like I was walking down an 'Aremnain street at all but I could have been anywhere in Hong Kong or Singapore. But that's okay, this is still Georgetown at least to me.
It promised to be another scorcher, hot and humid, I will sketching all day long entertaining the guests and customers to the event. There will be  people !
Lets give this area an identity! HMM... say Chinese? Yes definitely Chinese! It looks and feels Chinese. But why call Armenian Street? Heritage ...ma!!
Looik all that renovation! Pretty! Who pays fro them ...Heritage ma!!
Yessir! fence it all in and block them all out!! then we will scream Ayo! why no parking one ...la!!

No comments: