Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nothing wrong with having a Self -

Nope nothing wrong with having a self, in fact no self no existence no existence , nothing to tell, end of story, death. But knowing the fact that the self does not exist in one's mind, having this realization deep in the heart of heart, one has to understand one's self and all there is to it.
It is in this human form that one is capable of loosing the self for eternity for as humans we are endowed with the capacity to have choice and make moral judgement upon one another, it is in the human form that we are capable of committing horrendous sufferings in the form of wars. We are capable of becoming inhuman worse than the mindless other sentient beings, the animals, the flies and the mosquitoes when we chose to.However it is said it is in this very human form we are in, whether rich or poor light or dark, from the East or West, North or South, that we may enter the divine, attain liberation enter the Kingdom of God, Heaven with the angels and the river of milk and honey.(or  Hell).
The desire to embrace a religious faith is admirable but to remain in a religious vacuum is not healthy for the humind especially for the minds that depends on other minds for their survival.
You are the world as Krishnamurti expounded in his works, the world is you, you are part and parcel or the Whole, (so long as we have a thought of 'self' as our point of reference). Me and you, I am as you are, for so long as I am breathing in and out in this time and space...this Is Existence...Life.The Collective Mind of the human race on this planet has the power to shape this planet into whatever it needs it to be if there is total understanding of the simple principle of co-existence- Live for the benefit of others, this is Servitude, this is serving God. Islam is said to mean the unconditional absolute faith in the Will of Allah, The All Mighty ( because I am a Muslim I am a believer so I say Allah, you may say The Father or Christ of Yahweh or The Nirmanakaya, Locana Buddha, it is all relative to who you are, why the confusion? I am not ready to give up who I think i am  or becoming, I live my life day to day trying to make sense out of the non- senses of my personal life. I have yet a long road (Insha'Allah or God Willing, ahead of me towards cleaning up my closets and emptying my garbage from the attic. I have been attached for too many years of my life towards making this life worth living, worth to die for God willing. This one life that I have had the joy of living through thick and thin, I am thankful, Alham DilliLah, thank you Lord, thank you for everything I have experienced throughout my life thus far. Thank you for this still  Ass-kicking mind that You have installed as part of who I am. Yes I am always thanking Allah in my mind and I am forever asking for His forgiveness for all this Larger sins and the smallest throughout my life. For what it is worth it has helped my to stay rooted in the believe i have the faith I uphold and the commitment I have made towards this whole idea of my blogging.
To make sense out of nonsense, to find peace amidst chaos to seek out the spiritual that is within me and to live my life sharing this story of my journey towards Salvation and the afterlife..Amen!

No comments: