Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Me doing my thing

Been reading  in the news about people leaving this life at sixty  and many at younger ages and iI cannot help but feel my time too is at hand but the only question is how. I have always hoped and pray for a swift departure with not too much regrats but if i am to still be around I intend to keep myself busy and healthy.
Yes the tummy needs  some work on but otherwise i feel great especially after quitting cigarettes. I have developed my routine of exercises beginning with sitting meditation to stretching and some Tai Ichi type of movements and wrapping up with  a Chi Gung shake down. .  
I used to do some Yoga when I was living abroad and that has also remained with me  as part of my repertoire of exercises especially the breathing techniques or Pranayamas.
 Sketching early in the morning among the  flora and fauna of the "Japanese Garden" part of the Botanical gardens has always been pleasant.There is so much to sketch from and it is cool as the spot is much shaded from the morning sun.

No comments: