Monday, December 12, 2011

PENANG International SCIENCE FAIR at PISA

Rather than succumb to boredom and depression I decided to join the MGTF crowd and  hang out with the  famillies at the Penang International science Fair last Saturday. I ended up doing a few portrait ksetches of those who came by where iw as.
This gentleman had his portrait sketched while he was attempting to solve a puzzle which involved the balancing of ten nails on top of one and he finally did it even though he had only one arm. 
A proud achiever displaying his invention 
The big hit was the Astrodome from MGTF where there was long lines waiting to get a chance to expereince the light shows inside the dome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not positive where you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I was in search of this information for my mission.

my blog post: new business listings