Monday, July 25, 2011

Draw and Paint and they will come!!


Freinds come from far and near to visit and to spend time with me because I am an artist and my works have touched their hearts!

This is what I feel the reward of being an artist, it is when someone would go out of the way to come to visit you just because...


This Lovely lady came a long way and made an effort to drop by because she had been following my blog for quite sometime now! What a lovely gesture, one that makes you feel that it is all worth doing.



The two secutiy gaurds will alwys be around whenever they catch me at work and their appreciation of my works i can feel is sincere and genuine.





It is for people like these that i devote my time and energy to keep on being creative even if i live day to day from hand to mouth. Nope dont feel like I am complaining or moaning, neither am I blaming anyone for my state but just stating a fact of life whcih in this case simply is, you cannot have the cake and eat it too!

If i had been financially independant, with a studio of my own and in no need of help from my friends, I would not have these moments in time when I can share and be shared by others.

Yes off course i could do better had I stayed focused more towards making money and gaining recognition but Such Is! Being in my present condition I find the freedom to share and being shared























2 comments:

Faida said...

My pleasure to have met you, Sir. Thanks again for yor time. And that special item that you got me to carry it home...I will value it forever.

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome and same from for what you have given me. God bless you your kindness.