Thursday, August 13, 2009

Looking Back in Time



As Careers went my all time favorite job was working as a Yard Supervisor in charge of the Underground Fuel Tank Dispossal Faciilty at H&H Ship Services and Environmental Services on China Basin in Downtown San Francisco's water front.


My crew, Tank Muckers, Shawn, Carlos and Oddell posing behind the Vacuum Truck Fondly known as 'Moosey'.



'Too Tall ' Jones, Tank Cutter being watched over by the rest of the Crew.




My highest and lowest points in life had always involved woment, 'You cant' live with them, you can't live without them'.






What i love doing most is travelling and where would I like to travel next? India!!





I study people, their lives their appearences and how they affect me.



















I love the rural life much more than the urban life.












My favorite place on this Planet is Kyoto, Japan
















I am a Dragon Master.

No comments: