Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jerejak Resort and SPA


Many fammilir faces greeted me at the resort mostly those who knew me from my three years of employment running the Ferry terminal at the Penang island location.
The Assistant Resort Manager was kind in giving a special discount as well a few extra freebies during my stay.
I got my much needed sleep and felt refreshed from my trip to Dubai.








Looking across the strip of water dividing the island from the Penang Island itself one gets the feeling of the hectic life that is going on there wtih the constant flow of traffic and the factories lining the coastal drive.
While on this side it is as though time has stood still and there is only children's laughter that can be heard every now and then.






There was a BBQ dinner being set out and I was invited to join FOC but I declined giving the excuse that BBQ dinners was mostly what I had in the past few weeks in Dubai and I would rather attack the salad bar instead.

This resort will be a good destination for those seeking peace and quiet among natural beauties especially those looking for a place to rest and be left alone.






















If all else fails, go fishing.


1 comment:

Pegawai Khalwat said...

Sir, don't forget 1st Malaysian International Drawing Marathon.

Visit
http://shahrulanuarshaari.blogspot.com/2009/04/1st-malaysia-international-drawing.html