Saturday, February 09, 2008

Healing a tooth ache?






Can you reverse the process of a tooth decay, or make the migraine that is nagging at the back of your skull disappear, can you renew your emotional energies that has been depleted over the years due to one form of traumatic experience or another that has plagued your life? Well, I can;t either, but I amsure as hell have been working o0n it the best I can as it has been and will continue on being some of the top priorities in my life other than just making sure that i get great art works done that is acceptable by the national galleries around the world.
Can you slow down or even reverse the aging process of you physical form or can you or can you place your spirit at the top of Mount Sumeru among the Gods and shoot the breeze? I cannot do this, nope, but I keep on trying for the life of me i sure keep on trying ans this is what I do with my mind when no one is looking! Some years ago while living and attending the University at Green Bay, Wisconsin I had a dream that I was Lord Krishna, perhaps this was because then I was busy into taking comparative religion as part of my semester load. Yes i was Krishna and I felt the bluish enrgy that eminates from my body, I was blue in color! In the dream as Krishna I performed some far out miracles like playfully defeating the demons that were floating down from the sky to attack me. There were those with large flapping ears and with a flick of my fingers I wrapped the ears over their faces and those with long fangs i simply turned the fangs into flexible rubeer and tied the two together, all these done with a sense of humour and no a bit of fear cause i was the Devine GodHead!
In this dream I was performing these feats in order to impress upon my mother who had seized a child and kept it as her own illegally ( I cannot explain why), and toward the end of the dream I was able to display like on a huge plasma screen before me, the entire process of creation itself like s lside show with the snap of my fingers. This part of the dream kind of reminded me of the Movie 'Altered States' at some scenes when the process of transformation was taking place during the xperiment.
I dont know what exactly happened but the dream was very real and I felt the energy, I felt it from deep within me and how easy it was to use these energies. I felt compassion, unbridled love for my mother not just because she was my mother but as a human, a love without boundaries. I felt what it must be like to be a deity for real or for just a state of mind in a dream! It was real! This is what i had been on a ques for most of my life to touch this state of conciousness in this life at least once more in a more real psycho=physical sense than just as a dreamstate. What is posibbility without putting a dream into motion towards the manifested reality? Is it far fetched to demand my right to become that which i have tasted as a part of my conciousness even if it was manifested as a dream? As those will ever take the time to browse through my journal, these ramblings of the cheeseburger buddha will realize, the very reason i have bveen writing all these mundane activities that is a part of my life is only because they are the disguise of what my true endeavors are, what my mind has set itself to discover, what my spirit has mapped for itself to accom0plish and my soul has printed upon itself as a goal before the curtaon is dropped.

No comments: