Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How Much Longer

I have stayed away from writing for the past few months simply because I had very little to talk about that is worth talking about in my life otherthan the feeling of slowly being defeated, brought to my knees by the pressures of life itself. I am now writing for lack of anything else to do but to ponder where it all have been and where it will all come to an end. Needless to say I am at to lower end of the downward swing of the pedulum of my life. Psychologically, spiritually and worse of all financially I have come to a dead end and it seems like there is no end in sight to this loosing streak. Hence my silence, rather than share more of my miserable failures with the world i would rathe sit tight and let nature takes its course while i am waiting for the next wave to come along and lift me up. However in the meantime i still continue on doing what i have to do like making sure that i get to work and the kids gets their education.
The year 06 came and went and it had been an eventful year relatively speaking for me as i have managed to established myself in the Art scene in Penang by having a Solo Exhibition at the USM-AMRO Gallery and manged to keep being employed at the Jerejak Resort and SPA. I have a car which I am now struggling to keep the payment of but helps to get my kids to and from school every once in a while. But all in all I feel like a broken man slowly and gradually lowered to my knees in submission to the pressures that are piling down upon my head. This I hope is not the 'summit of the Mystic Mountain', the end of my life long quest.

No comments: