Saturday, April 29, 2006

Comes First of May...





Comes Labor day and my show will be launched and I am full of anticipation all these days of trying to get it all together has finally come to fruition and I hope one hell of a fruit it will be. There will be a martial arts demo at the openning and some friends also voluteer to perform some oldies as part of the entertaiment. So far the comments I have been getting has been encouraging from the invitation brochures that I have been handing out.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Hi there, I was at your grand opening today (I was in the Silat demo, the skinny white guy waving his arms around on stage), I came across your blog whilst doing a google on your name.

Didn't get a chance to talk to you at the show but I just wanted to say that I thought the work on display was really good and I was glad to have been able to play a small part. Hope the rest of the show goes well.

BTW are there any photo's of your work online? My girlfriend back in the UK is an artist and I wanted to email some examples for her to see.

Anonymous said...

Encik Shamsul,
I did not have the chance to thank you for giving us the opportunity to perform at your opening. Thank you. I really enjoyed your art and hope that this will be the start of the success that you deserve.
I was also much moved by your blog. I hope and trust that we will have the chance to meet again.
Best wishes
Nigel Sutton