Saturday, October 08, 2005

And the show must go on...

Its the fasting month of Ramadan for the Muslims all over the world and like all good Muslims my children and I fast. Waking up at three in the morning I walk over to my cousins'house sometimes with my daughter to eat the "Souk". Then back to bed before waking up at six a.m. to get ready for work. I am in debted to my couisns husband and wife for without them my life would be far off worse than it is. I am living on the brink of poverty as my salary barely covers the rent and my children's daily meals. I am flat broke by the middle of the month not knowing where the next break would be coming from. But enough of the financial grumblings and moving on to better things in life like, like...???
No news from my wife where she is at present or how she is GOD ONLY KNOWS. We miss her but have to settle for the stark reality of accepting the fact that wqe might not see her again, not in this life most probably. My son's school is demanding that i pay for his school fees soon or...and I am still trying to get their resident status settled. It seems all decks are stacked against me. Well what can I say the Al;mighty is still testing me and i have to deal with what comes as they come. I am a beleiver and i believe that there is a silver lining behind all these, it may not seem possible at the moment but it is there, all I need to do is just hang in there and ride this Tsunami.

No comments: