Saturday, September 17, 2005

When you are broke you are broke!

Hello darkness my old friend, I have come to talk with you again! AHH the good old Simon and Garfunkle tune that comes to mind whenver I sit to tell my story. What has been happening since I have been away from the computer? Well life has not gotten any better at least not financially and i dont expect it to at least not in the too near future. My wife God help her is tugged away safe in a home somewhere in Waterloo, Illinois, watch out all you great hard working dedicated beings out ther it could happen to any of you at any time! My kids are accepting the fact that they most probably will not see their mother again not in this life as it cost too much to make things happen these days. And as for me I am getting bwetter at kissing asses and bowing low to welcome the guests at the Jerejak Resort and SPA.
Hey its life! No one ever said that things were to be any different and if they did tell them bullshit! This is IT. Good bad, high lows, take it as it IS and thank the Maker that you still got a life to toy around with. These fingers can still tap on this keyboard and most probably this garbage does get read by one or two die hards out there like my sons in the USa and the other in the Swiss Alps. They better unless they too are too damn sucked up with their own life story that they dont have the time to. In any event who gives a s..t anyways. Thats the beauty about writng this blog, I can let it out and let it blow and hurt no one while I defuse my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole F**kin' F**k is f**ked up but still better than hangin' around in nirvana and do nothing, aight?

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view