Monday, March 28, 2005

My car's radiator is leaking!

They say that bad things happens in threes one after another in one's life well I ralized now that on t0p of having to deal with th fact that I am heading for broke, and that my wife is suffering from a form of dementia and has probably been terminatd from her job and I need 2000RM to get her re-register under a spouse dependant visas, and the washing machine, a piece of high tech junk created by Samsung Industries is now out of service.



I am now venting my frustrations in the Blog just so the world can hear my rambling. Welcome to reality, this is what the Buddha meant when he said that there will be days like these, that life is indeed suffering. However He went on to say that suffering Is and that none who suffers. I wonder what He meant as went on to add Nirvana Is, none who attains it. Yes the old Hindu Prince cum mendicant monk some two thousand five or six hundred years ago saw into the reality of living in this Mayavic world, do you? Do you know what Maya is? Do you care to or are you comfortably numb with what you have got in your life.

One of the awakening lessons I learned last night when I read the Hadith of the Prophet of God (pbuh) on the subject of suffering or in facing hardships in this life that is, Allah is making sure that one is cleansed of his sins through pain and suffering in this allotted time so that when we are in the hereafter or come judgement day ther would be lesser work to be done in making th decision of where one belongs in H&H.



So depite all there is that has shaken my will to remain cool and calm I have vent out my anger and frustrations, spit it out into the Universe or the stars to see and as soon as I am done I will head on to the mechanic shop- where Azhar can pick on me all he wants while he is fixing the radiator. Turn every negative event in your life into positive or even creative episodes it could be worse, I could have been swept off with the rest of the coconuts when the Tsunami hit Penang Island, I was there busy sitting and sketching a Pinang tree not too far from the sea. See Ya!

No comments: