Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Gate

Ramblings of the Cheese burger Buddha is an on going flow of thoughts and ideas that one man has traveled in the effort to live this span of time on this God given planet, it is the carthasis of my living the life of an Artist a father and as a caring and concientious citizen of the universe. This Buddha has been awakened after a long nap among the sleepers and now am ready to take on life with all its realities and Illusions!



This is my life, my search for the meaning of life and becoming one again with that which matters or that which has been creating matters ithroughout my journey in the land of Maya. I am sharing this piece of my incarnation with you whoever or whereever you are knowing me or not, I am hoping that my search will help you and yours and that you will share yours with me that I will learn a thing or two fom you.